About The Tree Barn
We are a small family business, who work hard all year round tending our trees and buying stock for the coming season.
For only a few weeks each year during the run up to Christmas, we open our doors to the public. Throughout those weeks, we aim to supply both beautiful home-grown Christmas Trees as well as a wonderful selection of Christmas related goods in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere to give our customers a Very Happy Christmas! Click here to find out How To Order Your Tree.
The Ingram family featured in Sunday Telegraph Magazine in 2015.
Three times WINNER of British Christmas Tree Growers Association competition for BEST TREE, supplying the outside tree to NO. 10 DOWNING STREET in 2011, 2013 & 2015.
Also, for last 3 years 2017/18/19 we have decorated and supplied the decorations for the outside tree together with Charlotte Gilbert of Woods Farm Christmas Trees in Birmingham.
changes we have made because of covid-19
- Introduced online ordering of trees, stands, wreaths & mistletoe for delivery or collection.
- We encourage shopping during the week, plus late nights on Thursday & Friday to ease the busy weekends.
- Increased floor space where possible in Christmas shop to support social distancing.
- Restricted numbers of people in the shop during peak times.
- Extra tills inside to reduce queueing time.
- Tills in the Barn to enable paying for tree, stand, wreath, mistletoe without need to go into shop. Deliveries are also organised here.
- All elves will be wearing protective face coverings and hand sanitiser units have been installed at various points.
- We ask that all customers wear face coverings and respect social distancing rules.
- We are in negotiations to have a coffee van for takeaway hot drinks and snacks as we have removed our coffee table inside – watch this space….